WHAT ARE MICRO ATMs – BENEFITS, USAGES & FUNCTIONS
Micro ATMs are a small POS type machine. Hence, it allows customers to perform financial transaction like cash withdrawal, deposit and fund transfer.
What are Micro ATMs in India?
It is a mini version of an Actual ATM. Micro ATMs are a modified point of sales terminals. This terminal can connect to the core banking network through GPRS to perform banking transactions.
This POS has a card swipe facility and a fingerprint scanner. These machines are available to the bank representative at remote locations.
Further, these machines are portable and handy. But is not designed to keep any cash. Generally, the bank representative carries the cash with him. He is also responsible for collecting and depositing cash.
What transactions can be done at Micro ATM?
The Micro ATMs can perform the following functions
- Cash Withdrawal
- Cash Deposit
- Balance Enquiry
- Fund Transfer
- Service Request acceptance
- Aadhaar feeding
- eKYC based saving account opening
How does Micro ATM Work?
Working of Micro ATM is almost the same as the normal ATM machine.
- You need to go via a verification process. For the verification process, the Aadhaar card with fingerprint scanning or card swipe option is available.
- After successful verification, Micro ATM will display various transaction options.
- Next, select the option and device will process the transaction.
- After a successful transaction, a message will come on the screen and you will get a print receipt.
- Further, you will also get SMS alert from your bank about the transaction.
- This Micro ATM has the facility for the transaction for all banks. However, it is mandatory to link your Aadhaar card with your bank account in order to use this facility.
Advantages of micro ATMs.
- The installation cost of a Micro ATM is lesser than that of an ordinary ATM.
- It is portable and handy.
- Micro ATM works through GSM connectivity.
- Boost in banking services anywhere in the remote area using Micro ATM.
- It is a low-cost option alternative to the existing ATM.
- Micro ATM is a portable device.
- Easy to set up anywhere in the remote area & easy to carry.
- The facility of Biometric enabled secured transactions.
- This device is usable for any bank.
- Micro ATMs in India cannot provide money anytime.
- If the bank correspondent is unavailable or the bank representative is not available, you can not do any financial transaction.
- Or in connectivity problem, you can not use this device.
E-GOLD INVESTMENT-WHY TO INVEST IN THIS ONLINE OPTION?
What is Aadhaar Micro ATMs in India?
It is a card swipe machine through which banks can remotely connect to their core banking system. Further, this POS machine comes with a fingerprint scanner. In other words, micro ATMs are the point of sale terminals. Generally, it is to disburse cash in remote locations. So, Micro ATMs are similar to point of sale (PoS) terminals. Also, are a doorstep mobile banking arrangement cum-mobile ATM device.
Basics of Aadhaar Micro ATMs.
Aadhaar micro ATMs provides basic financial transactions using only Aadhaar number and fingerprint as identity proof. It is like a modified POS or Point of sales device.
Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identity number provided by UIDAI. Aadhaar ATM is an Automatic trailer machine for banking transactions without ATM card or PIN. It is mentioned by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India).
Aadhaar micro ATMs payment is a new method to provide a complete payment solution where individual’s Aadhaar number is enough to make transactions.
How does micro ATM work with Aadhaar?
Bank assigns a correspondent who signs up customers in remote areas. It is done after verifying their identity like a fingerprint can be used as an authentication mean for rural people. The fingerprint and personal details may also be linked to the Aadhaar Card, which will then serve as the ID proof required to withdraw money.
HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM HOME WITH VERY LOW INVESTMENT
Know about Aadhaar micro ATMs
- Aadhaar micro ATMs is to perform basic financial transactions using only their Aadhaar number and their fingerprint as identity proof.
- Also, the payments done by Aadhaar micro ATMs are authorized by banks, according to UIDAI.
- The authentication is via biometric association with the database of UIDAI.
- Aadhaar micro ATMs payment solutions are to forward card less and PIN-less banking.
- Bank representative carries these POS. So, you get basic banking services at doorsteps.
- There is no service charge on this transition process.
- Here an operator controls the cash-in / cash-out functions, opposite to normal ATM. Hence, this brings down the cost of the device and the cost of servicing.
- The micro ATMs supports basic financial transactions like cash deposit, cash withdrawal, funds transfer and balance inquiry for the bank account holder.
- These are suitable for Indian rural areas where the reach of ATMs are less.