LINK AADHAAR WITH MUTUAL FUND ONLINE AND OFFLINE
Points to Remember when Link Aadhaar with Mutual Fund.
Link Aadhaar with Mutual Fund is compulsory today.
- Your mobile number should also link with the mutual fund account
- Your mobile number should link with Aadhaar for OTP-based authentication
- NRIs are not eligible for Aadhaar-linking
- Details in the Aadhaar form should match with that of the Aadhaar card, otherwise, the fund will not be linked with Aadhaar
- Also, you can link all mutual funds with Aadhaar through your PAN itself.
Link Online through CAMS
This process ensures that all your funds with CAMS are linked with your Aadhaar. You can follow these simple steps;
- Go to the CAMS website.
- Enter all the information including your PAN, Aadhaar number, name, date of birth, and gender
- You can select all the fund houses that appear on the screen as per your investments
- Click on ‘Generate OTP.’ This will ensure that you receive OTP on your mobile number registered with UIDAI
- Enter the received OTP and click on verify
- You will get an acknowledgement mentioning the successful completion of the procedure.
- You will also receive a confirmation email from UIDAI
Link Online through Karvy
To link funds via Karvy, you can go to their website.
- Go to Karvy Website.
- Enter your PAN number and click Validate
- Click on ‘Generate OTP’ which will ensure an OTP is sent to your registered mobile number
- You can select the funds that you want to link. Preferably you should select all your funds managed by the fund house
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click on the submit button. You will get a confirmation message from Karvy
Link Aadhaar Mutual Fund through SMS
You can link your mutual funds with Aadhaar by sending an SMS as well. Your mobile number should be linked with your mutual fund to avail of this facility. You have to follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Type a message in the format
- ADRLNK<space >< Your PAN >< space >< Your Aadhaar >< space >Y
- Send the SMS to +91 9212993399
- Y in the message is for providing consent to Karvy to authenticate and seed Aadhaar with your mutual fund
- You will get a confirmation message on successful Aadhaar seeding
Link Aadhaar Mutual Fund through Offline Method.
There are cases when your mobile number or email id is not linked with your mutual fund account. In such cases, you can link your mutual fund with Aadhaar offline:
- Fill the Aadhaar form linking and mention your mutual fund details and Aadhaar.
- Attach a self-attested copy of your Aadhaar card.
- Submit the form at the nearest service centre of your fund manager CAMS or Karvy.
- You will get a confirmation message after successful Aadhaar linking
How to Link Aadhaar Mutual Fund from Franklin Templeton Portal
If an investor is holding mutual fund schemes offered by Franklin Templeton (FT) India, he should link his Mutual fund folios through FT portal. You can not link your Aadhaar number to FT folios from any other website. Hence, the following are the steps to link your Aadhar and mutual funds on the FT portal:
- Visit the Franklin Templeton portal: www.franklintempletonindia.com
- Click on the“Customer service” option
- Under the Instant services tab, select the “Update Aadhar number” option
- You will redirect to a new page, enter your PAN card number against the given box
- In the select box, click on the arrow to select the most preferable option. Here you get the option i.e Date of Birth/Pin Code/ Last Transaction Amount
- Enter the details of the selected option and click on the “Next” button
- On the next page, enter the bank account number that is registered with Franklin Templeton during your investment
- Click on the “Next” button
- Enter the 12-digit unique identification number in the respective field and click on the “Submit” button
- On completing the above steps, you will receive a confirmation message on your Aadhaar registered mobile number and personal email ID.
BEST ONLINE BUSINESS IDEAS FOR PART TIME
AADHAR LINK TO BANK ACCOUNT- EASY STEP BY STEP GUIDE
TOP 10 PENSION PLANS IN INDIA BEST FOR RETIREMENT LIFE