AADHAR LINK TO BANK ACCOUNT- EASY STEP BY STEP GUIDE
The government has made it mandatory for people to do Aadhar link to Bank account. Also, Banks have the authority to deactivate accounts that are not linking with Aadhaar. The process of linking your account with Aadhaar can be done by both online and offline mode.
Account holders can link their Aadhaar with bank accounts online as well. You can do this either through the bank’s mobile application or through internet banking. However, to avail the facility, the user should register with the bank for the service.
How can I know my Aadhar link to Bank Account?
Customers who apply for Aadhaar Card can also verify the status of their applications by the following few simple steps given below:
- Visit the UIDAI’s official website.
- Next, go to the ‘Aadhaar Service’section
- Select“Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking status”.
- Enter the 12-digit UAN number and the security code that display beside the given box.
- Next click on “Send OTP”, and an OTP will send to the Aadhaar linked mobile number.
- Now enter the OTP and click on “Login”.
- After verification, you will get the message “Congratulations! Your bank & Aadhar mapping is done”.
How To Link Bank Account With Aadhar No through Bank Branch?
The users who don’t have net banking facility can complete the linking process by visiting the respective branch. The steps to link the process are given below:
- Visit the bank branch and collect the form ‘Aadhaar Card link to bank account form’.
- Fill all the details i.e the name of the bank and name of the branch carefully.
- Fill the boxes provided with the bank account number, name, address, Aadhaar number, gender, and mobile number.
- Attach a self-attested photocopy of your Aadhar card with the form.
- Here, you furnish your original Aadhar card for verification.
- The bank staff will check the documents in details.
- After verification, the bank account will link with Aadhar.
LINK PAN WITH AADHAR CARD ONLINE AND SMS METHOD
Aadhar link to Bank Account through Internet Banking
- Log in to your bank internet site.
- Enter your user id and password.
- Go to“My Account” section and click on the “Update Aadhaar with Bank accounts(CIF)” sub-section.
- Now enter profile password for Aadhaar Registration
- Anew page will open. Then, enter your Aadhaar number twice.
- Click on the “Submit” button after entering your Aadhaar number.
- A message will display on successful seeding of your Aadhar.
Aadhar link to Bank Account through the Bank’s Mobile App.
Bank has made it easy for customers to link the Aadhaar Number with Account by the mobile application.
- Log in to your bank Mobile App.
- Go to the “My Accounts” section, it is under the “Services” tab.
- Click on the “View/Update Aadhaar card details” option.
- Next, enter your Aadhar number twice and click on the Submit
- You will get a message about the successful linking of your bank account with your Aadhar Number.
INCOME TAX RETURN FORMS, ITR, TAX SLAB FOR AY 2019-20
Linking Bank Account with Aadhaar through Phone
Many banks provide the facility to add Aadhaar with the bank account through the phone. The number of different banks is different. Here is how you can do it easily:
- If your bank supports Aadhaar seeding over the phone, give a missed call to the number provided by your bank.
- You will get a call-back from the bank. Now you can select options from the IVR.
- Enter 12 digit Aadhar number and confirm it.
- You will get a text message when your Aadhaar is linked with your account.
AADHAR CARD UPDATE, STATUS, CORRECTION CHECK ONLINE.
Aadhar link to Bank Account at an ATM
Account holders can access the bank’s ATM to link his Aadhaar with the bank account. They will have to follow these simple steps to link Aadhaar with their bank account:
- Swipe your ATM card and enter your PIN
- In the “Services” menu, select the “Registrations” option.
- Now select the “Aadhaar Registration Form” option.
- Select the account type (savings/current) and enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Re-enter the Aadhaar number and click Ok button.
- You will get a confirmation message regarding the successful seeding of your Aadhaar with your bank account.
GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANIES TOP 10 BEST IN CLASS.
Linking Bank Account with Aadhar through SMS
An account holder can link his bank account with Aadhaar through SMS as well. Presently most banks provide this facility. However, the SMS format along with the number is different for different banks.
Here is an example of how a State Bank of India account can be linked with Aadhar:
- Type a message in the format UID<space>Aadhaar number<space>Account number and send it to 567676.
- You will get a confirmation message stating that your seeding request has been accepted.
- The bank verifies the details with UIDAI.
- In case your verification is unsuccessful, you will get a message asking you to visit the nearest State Bank of India branch with your original Aadhaar.